Tuesday 13 November 2012

First arrival!

Well, I have heard from the first person that a quiltie has been received - hoorah!  This is the really fun part...  I've heard from just over half of you that your quilts have been posted out - please don't forget to let me know when you have sent yours, and of course, when you receive a new one - I like to keep track of which ones are taking their own sweet time - hopefully there won't be too many of those in this round...

A quick reminder that I'd like everyone to try to post their quilts off by the 20th of November. If you need more time for whatever reason, please let me know.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The waiting is so much fun!!!

floribunda said...

Ack! Jealous!

barcord said...

Its always lovely to get a surprise package in the post.