Saturday 1 September 2012

Reminder/Thanks

You should all now have had an email from me reminding you that it's only one month to the photo deadline for this swap - many of you have emailed me back to let me know about your progress - thanks for that (it's not necessary, though, so don't worry if you haven't emailed me).

As you know, this swap is set up as it is partly so that people who find they are unable to play as the deadline looms, can drop out without letting anyone down. I hope for everyone's sake that you will all be able to join in and receive one of the fantastic quilts we are making, but if you can't, it's not a problem, so don't worry...

2 comments:

Misha said...

I hope to be one of the 11th hour entries (well, that is to say I hope to finish in time!)

I started a couple different things but cannot seem to commit to one or the other as "the one". I have a different project with an earlier deadline, and once that's done I can work on my ALQS quilt. I have lots of time off this month, and am staying positive that it will all come together!!!

Winter Wanderings said...

I've just about finished one quilt and am working on a second (but my boys are liking it - so it may not get into the swap!). Hope to get digitals of first to you soon ....