Tuesday 8 November 2011

Quilt mail update

Hello everyone! An update on quilt mailings:

There were 35 quilts in the swap this time around. So far
  • 28 quilts have been mailed (that I have been told about)
  • 3 people have not yet mailed because either they are away or for another reason, but they have told me about it (if you are due to receive one of these quilts, I have probably emailed you to let you know not to worry)
  • which leaves 4 people who I haven't heard from that their quilts have been mailed (or will be delayed) - if you think you are one of these four people, can you please let me know what's up!
Of the quilts mailed, I have so far heard that 18 have reached their new homes: Pam, Ramona, Francine, Jay, Anne Kari, Lynda, Nicole, Susan, Ann, Mary, Kerstin, Barbara, me, Kjersti, Sharne, Jan, Glenys and Penny. If you aren't on that list, but have received your quilt, can you please let me know!

May I take this opportunity to remind everyone again to please contact the maker of your quilt to say a quick thank you. If you need contact info for the maker of your quilt, please let me know.

In general, people in this swap are very good about keeping me posted, which makes my task much simpler. Thanks!

2 comments:

rlbates said...

So sorry, Kate. I mailed my quilt as I told you (haven't heard if it arrived). I received my quilt last week and it is lovely! Thanks

Misha said...

Just wanted to let you know my quilt arrived today at my Mum's house, but I won't be able to go get it until tomorrow. Just didn't want the maker to worry, it's in safe hands and I'll contact him/her as soon as I have their info!