Tuesday 8 February 2011

Another update

So, I have now double checked my list (like Father Christmas?) and everyone seems to be matched up properly. I am waiting on a few addresses, and then I will begin to email out mailing info to everyone in the swap. It will probably take the rest of the week, as there are nearly 40 people (several people made more than one quilt). I will post here when I've sent all the emails, so you will know to contact me if you haven't had your info, but I wouldn't worry until the weekend or so...

I am pleased to say that everyone will receive a quilt that was on their list (whew!) and that in many cases, I was able to allocate something from the top half of the list. Thanks again to all who played in this round - I have to say, making a final decision was pretty tough for me - there were a number which really appealed to me in a variety of ways.

5 comments:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Thanks Kate! You put so much effort into each swap, I'm sure we will be happy with whichever quilt we get!

Margaret Garrood said...

Thank you for organising the swap Kate- it's been great fun taking part. I'm sure everyone will love the quilt they receive.

barcord said...

Thanks Kate. You have worked really hard. We wait with bated breath and full of excitement to see what quilt we get, and who will get ours.

Julie said...

You are a hero Kate! Well done for another sterling effort, especially when you are so busy too. Can't wait to see who I'm sending to and what will come my way.

arts4all said...

This has been tremendous fun, and you have all my thanks for being so willing to do these swaps, and to do them so efficiently! Can't wait to see where my quilt will end up, and whose I will receive. A double surprise!!