Friday 6 August 2010

Quilts travelling...

Hi everyone - thanks so much to those of you who are remembering to let me know when you send or receive a quilt. Quite a few of them are at their new homes, and maybe a few more on the way. The people who have NOT YET RECEIVED their new quilts (according to my records) are listed below - if you HAVE received your quilt but are still on this list, let me know, so I can cross you off. I know a few people were away on holiday and therefore didn't mail their quilts till the end of July or even a little later, which is ok, just don't want any to be lost in the mail, so I'm just trying to keep tabs...
  • Lynda M
Hoping to cross lots of these off very soon! [updated 22 August]

3 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Kate, Charlie emailed me to say his quilt from me had arrived.

Unknown said...

Hi Kate !! I have my quilt it comes today with the mail . Ty for all

Kendra said...

Kate I did receive my quilt and LOVE it! :)