Thursday 26 August 2010

Almost there!

Well, we are nearly nearly there. Two quilts have still not reached their owners - one is slightly worrying, as it is in transit and has been for some time, but perhaps it's just taking the scenic route. The other is a victim of circumstance - basically it got lost underneath something else in her DH's car on the way to be mailed - but is now on the way for sure, and should be home in a few days. After I get home from holiday I will try to do a grand round-up thingy so you can all see who made what...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Slobber, slobber, drool, drool-can't wait to see them all. I didn't have time to participate the last couple rounds but I've had a great time ogling the eye candy!

MAMACRAFTY said...

I got mine in the mail today!!! YEAH!!
I put it to good use right away:
www.mamacrafty.blogspot.com