Wednesday 28 May 2008

Little houses


And here's another finished quilt - this one made by Linda K for...someone. I like this one a lot too (well, I've liked them all so far) - I especially like the shape of this one - I am a bit partial to rectangles (not that I hate squares or anything, don't get me wrong). Anyway, isn't it cute? Such a lot of really nice quilts are coming from this swap - thank you all for taking time and effort with them. Some of them are more simple than others, but they all show that time, care and thought went into them, and that's what this is all about, after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm... I like this quilt ;) great job!

loulee said...

Great wee quilt.

AmyB said...

I love the ladies in the windows!

Unknown said...

Love the colors in this one, and such cool houses!